- You must be a knitter
- You must know how to sew.
- You must sew the whole project yourself – you can ask anyone you want for help, but you can’t have someone else actually sew any part of the project (that means Mom can’t put the zipper in for you).
- All skill levels are welcome! This is intended to be a friendly, helpful, encouraging and especially learning community of knitters who like to sew. So please feel free to post questions on the blog and we’ll all try to help.
- You can sew as many items as you can fit in during the sew-along – we wouldn’t dream of limiting anyone to just one item.
- When you’ve completed your project, take a picture of it and post it on the blog.
- And, most importantly, have fun. This is supposed to be a way for us to learn a bit more about sewing while we make something fun and functional.
Thanks for participating!