Friday, February 03, 2006

Intro - Cyndi

Hi everyone! I'm Cyndi, from Ms. Knits.

I grew up sewing, but haven't sewn much at all since my 4-H days in junior high and high school. In college, I was the resident Hallowen costumer, and sewed fun costumes for myself and my friends every year. Upon leaving college and entering the 'real world' I haven't sewn much at all, other than to fix a hem or fraying seam occassionally.

I'm really excited to start sewing again, and am hoping to be able to find some stylish patterns and nice fabric, and to improve my sewing skills. My goal is to master the art of installing a hidden/invisible zipper!

I'll be getting a bit of a late start on my skirt, as I'm somewhat preoccupied with studying for the bar right now. I can't wait to go shopping for my skirt supplies after the exam though! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's sewing in the meantime. :)