Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hello!


Hi! This will be my first SAL. I have been a knitter for over a year. I am finishing my 2nd sweater and I learned cables over the winter and I have mastered socks. I have been sewing less than a year. My hubby bought me a sewing machine last mother's day and I have made a couple of small projects, small quilts and one full sized "Turning Twenty" batik quilt. I have made some small zippered bags (Denyse Schmidt pattern) and a wine bottle bag (to match my knitting bag). But this will be my first tote.

The pattern is from Jo-Ann Fabrics and it uses decorator upholstry-like fabric and fusible interfacing. The pattern was free, but very hard to find. The picture was in the sales flyer but the pattern was not on the website as stated. I contacted the company and they emailed me the patterns. If anyone wants the pattern let me know. I have patterns for all 3 bags and matching eyeglass case...they look like "beginner" patterns too.

Thanks for including me!

Aud