Thursday, April 13, 2006

I feel like I'm behind, but also feel like I've got a lot done!

I finally picked out my fabric (I'm such a knitter and not sewer. I originally typed "yarn" there.) and pattern.

Pattern:

I'll be making the orange bag with the black stripe up the middle.












My fabrics:

The pink fabric will be the main fabric, and the flowers will be the contrast, as well as the lining. (Boring, I know, but it appeals to me for springtime.)












I'm still well and truly terrified about doing this. I did make progress -- I cut out all the pieces, my very first time to use a pattern. I'm considering doing the sewing today (I have a wedding to go to this weekend, otherwise I'd do it sometime over the weekend), but I'm not sure I'm going to overcome the fear. We'll see.