Monday, April 17, 2006

Needle Case Closed



I put finishing touches on bag #2. It's a needle case for my knitting and crocheting needles. The pattern is a combination of everything I've always wanted in a needle bag, but never found so I made my own (at least for a price that I wanted to pay at the time, since that takes away from fiber monies). There are many things I learned from this and that I will do differently next time, so this will be my prototype. This also marks the first time that I've made something for myself, especially since I have no family member or friend that knits or crochets. It was fun and frustrating, if it were left to me we would probably still be wearing togas...no buttons, no velcro :-) I plan on fine tuning and putting as a free pattern on my blog in the near future if anyone is interested.