Saturday, April 01, 2006

So glad I got in...

just before the deadline. Hi, my name is Jessie. I can't believe I have a sewing project on my list again. I've completely neglected my sewing machine since I started knitting a couple of years ago. The Amy Butler weekender bag pattern is making its way to me via Island Girl Handbags and Patterns. Good price and free shipping! I'll be heading to Florida in May and I think this will make a great carry-all for the plane. In the mean time I'll be searching for fabrics. I did a lot of sewing through high school (made my prom dress) and have made items sporadically over the years so I guess I'd consider myself an intermediate seamstress. If this pattern goes well I'd love to try out more of the Amy Butler patterns, they are all so cute. Hope everyone has fun and good luck with your bags!