Monday, May 01, 2006

Okay, this time, for sure...

As promised, here is the Amy Butler Ultimate Arts and Crafts bag. I used only fabrics that I had on hand. The best part was putting together a hodge-podge of prints that worked well enough that I could look down my nose and say something like "...what can I say, it's (insert high-end designer here)..."

I love, love, love it! I apologize in advance for the poor photo quality...photography is not my craft.



I took some liberties, like changing that front pocket to an upward orientation and adding some gussets....


Here is a view of the side panel, which was inspired by this post on Marie's blog...



and the other one....



and the best part is the bright red lining!!!


There were so many details to this bag, that I wondered if I would ever finish. It sure was fun though. And if nothing else, the bag is big enough to carry a 15 lb cat!