Thursday, July 27, 2006

Feeling guilty

Yes, I am feeling just a bit guilty because even though my top is unfinished, I am going to participate in the quilting sew a long. It has been a busy summer so far and I can't believe the time went by and I didn't finish. Anyway, our holidays are almost over and things should settle down soon so that I can not only finish my top, and get some use out of it this summer, but also the next project. I was at the library yesterday and found a book called The Crazy Quilt Handbook by Judith Montano. It has great instructions and several small projects which seem quite manageable, so I am hoping to complete either a needle case or a small bag of some sort. There is a small heart shaped bag and an evening type clutch to choose from. We leave tonight for the last week of holidays and I will take the book with me so that when we return, I will have made a final decision and be ready to tackle it. I am looking forward to it and also seeing everyone else's projects!!