Friday, September 15, 2006

Dino Quilt

Funny, I seem to remember posting the last project at about 11pm on the evening of the deadline........

Anyway, I had hoped to finish this dinosaur quilt for my son this week, mainly because my daughter is now begging me to start her kitty quilt. But family events intervened and it was not to be.

But I thought I'd show the quilt top anyway, and if you are interested in it, you might check out my blog in the next week or so for progress. I had enough interested comments from a post a few weeks ago, that I decided to make up a tutorial on how I designed this from my son's artwork and translated it into fabric. So watch for that in the next couple of weeks.

Here is the finished quilt top:


You can see some detail shots on the latest entry on my blog, and if you scroll down to the bottom of the page (August 16th entry) I have a photo of my son and his original drawing.