Friday, July 07, 2006

finally finished!

I've been lagging behind on getting this project done. Since school's been out, I've done nothing but keep the tires on my minivan hot! But, this week it rained and I was able to get some sewing done instead of live at the city pool with my kids!

I made the Amy Butler Cabo Halter and I guess I like the way it turned out, but I don't really like the ties behind my neck, so I probably won't make it in the halter style again. I may try to make it into a cute tank/cami like some of the others here did, but I'd also have to make some alterations to get it to fit properly. I ended up sewing the front overlap together, because I didn't like the way it gaped. I've gotten a few compliments on it, and my husband likes it, so I'm sure I'll wear it a bit this summer.

Hope everyone else is having a productive week!
Susie