Saturday, July 01, 2006

My Shirts

I finally made the shirt that I wanted to for this project, but not until I'd made 2 more in front of it, I've posted the first one and this was the second:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


It's McCalls 3940, a maternity pattern, I'm starting early to build my wardrobe for when we're ready to have number 2, I got very depressed over lack of maternity wear last time around.

The actual project shirt is this one:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Simplicity 4583. As too large the previous shirt is this one is too small. I actually expected it to be a bit tight (I'm loosing weight at present so went down a size in hope) but not as tight as it came out, I will be putting it in the bag with the other things I'm working towards fitting into and looking forward to wearing it sometime soon! I am very happy with the way it turned out though, the fabric is Fair Trade organic cotton.

Anna