Sunday, June 25, 2006

bright ditsy and pink!



Hiya, Louise here of Louise makes stuff, based in London. I ditched the project I had planned on making for sew I knit after a little shopping expedition to John Lewis on Oxford Street where I picked up the fabric above called bright ditsy. I never wear pink, but those little yellow daisys really caught my eye. The fabric is 100% cotton and should be nice and cool for the summer. I am using Simplicity pattern 4123 - the pattern looks very similar to Simplicity 4589 (Alissa's project below). I am making the top with the capped sleeves that hopefully won't make my arms look too chunky. I might put some yellow rick-rack across the front too but I will see what it looks like once it's finished before I decide. The top is well underway and I should finish it before the end of the week. more soon...