Thursday, June 15, 2006

Just in time!

Today I finished my top (it was ready for several days but I had to add the ribbons). I still got some of this fabric, maybe I'll make a matching bag? ^^



I love all your blouses, it seems like our wardrobes are growing!
Waiting for the new assignment! ^^

EDIT:
I've just read this month's project rules and... I found out I was mistaken! I thought the deadline was 15th June!... But it is 15th July!... So I am not "just in time", but rather "one month before the deadline"!... ^-^
Anyway, I'll be patiently waiting for the next project, wearing my new top from time to time. *^v^*

EDIT II:
Since some of you asked about the pattern, here it is: I used a pattern from an old Burda, 3/2004 issue, pattern 118, (I only skipped the sleeves part and used a satin ribbon).