Monday, February 13, 2006

First Post From Liverpool

Hi! I'm Anna and I live in Liverpool England. My blog is finally waking up and I've been sewing for quite a few years now. I mainly make stuff for my little boy or myself.

The skirt I'm going to make is from a small company and the fabric is batik cotton in pinks, as so:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's got an elasticated waist so it's not that hard, but I have to admit that after reading the start of the instructions a few times I have no idea what they're talking about but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon!

I've got quite a few other cottons in my fabric stash for skirts so I'm hoping to sew a couple of skirts by the deadline.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress, I've already found some great patterns thanks to this blog!