Friday, February 10, 2006

Happy Friday....Intro Please

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm Vanessa of coloursknits. I'm really excited to be a part of this sew-along. The thought of sewing was quite intimidated at first since I haven't touch a sewing machine for ages. The last time I sewed I was still in high school. I have never sewn an article of clothing, so I'm really looking forward to actually make something I can wear. There are three patterns that I really like but I haven't made up my mind yet. I think I'm leaning towards the first pattern - an A-line skirt from McCall. Last weekend, I went over to Jo Ann and got myself some light cotton fabric. I bought a total of 2.5yard, so it should be enough for any patterns that I've narrowed down. I have a terrible time selecting fabrics for this project. It seems to take me forever! Anyways, do you think this large print fabric suitable for a skirt?