Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hello, My Name Is...

Well I'm listed on the sidebar as Jennifer but I usually go by Bee because of the sheer magnitude of Jennifer's out there. It's hard work having such an awesome name, and I think all you other Jennifer's would agree. Anyway I'm pretty excited about this sew-along as I have been neglecting my sewing since it turned into "winter" here in Chicago.

I am absolutely in love with the pattern that Tammie will be using, but I am not allowed to buy any new supplies until I use up some of my old ones so I will be sewing a pattern I drafted a few years ago before I knew how to draft patterns. It's pretty shady but it does the trick.



I've got a bit of sewing under my belt as well as some patternmaking but I needed some motivation to get back into it, and this is perfect. I can't wait to see everyone's skirts, we are all going to be so stylin' come spring!

Oh yes, and my internet home is Snaggle Tooth named for my life mascot, the stuffed Snaggle Tooth.