Sunday, April 30, 2006

Down to the wire!

I tried three different bags this month and this is the only one that worked. I tried to make one out of fabric scraps and one out of old felted sweater--neither was turning out to be anything that I was actually use--so I abandoned them both. The third time was the charm. I settled on a pattern that I had bought awhile back and made this sewing pouch. I even got to crochet a doily for it from some wool I had in my stash.

The pouch has a tiny pin cushion in the center! I plan to put all my handsewing materials in this.

I am so happy with how it turned out. I am glad that I persevered!