Saturday, April 01, 2006

Hi, my name is Becca, I've been knitting for about a year and half. I learned to sew when I was a kid, but don't do much of it currently, other than mending. My sewing machine is in storage a few thousand miles away, so I will be handsewing this project.

I love the bags that other people have picked out to make. Some are very tempting, but I think I will be making up my own pattern. I really love little bags and pouches with compartments and pockets to keep everything separate and organized, so that is what I'll be attempting. I have a few old pieces of clothing I may use for this project. I'll post a photo as soon as Flickr is cooperating. If you want to check out my knitting, sewing or other crafty adventures, I am listed as Becca H. in the sidebar.

I'm excited to see all the projects!